Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 9: Thing #23

I may be completing the last "thing" on the list, but this is not the end of my learning journey. There is still so much more to learn! This program has assisted me in expanding my knowledge about web 2.0 tools and beyond. My desire will be to continue learning, share with others, and apply what I've learned to lessons in the library. My lifelong learning goal is to stay abreast with current trends in education and technology. The unexpected outcome of this learning experience has proven to be the ease of use of these tools. This program's format was simple to follow and the tools were user-friendly. The only improvements would be to update some of the links that dated back to 2006 and add more tools that are currently on the cutting edge. I hope more programs like this one will be added because I definitely would want to participate. If I had to summarize my overall learning experience in one word, it would be AWESOME!!!

1 comment: